Sunday, July 31, 2011

Various Updates

Hello all!

It has been a little bit since I last updated or posted.  Here is a little of what's going on!

Modular Buildings
During the previous Toys R Us Buy One Get One 50% off sale, I took the plunge into the Grand Emporium.  On Thursday I split the build with my wife and sister (we each did a floor).  Needless to say it was a very fun build!  See the picture below of it next to the Pet Shop.
Petshop and the Grand Emporium.  The billboard was too tall for the bookshelf so I had to take it off.
Series 5 Minifigures
As mentioned in the previous blog entry, I have started a Series 5 Roll Out Map.  It can be viewed by going to here.

Also I have been on the hunt for Series 5 since they have been showing up overseas in the UK and other parts of Europe.  I will be adding them to my Haves/Wants and Bricklink store as soon as I get them.

Bricklink
With the latest purchase of the Grand Emporium, I came across a 2nd copy of it for the BOGO Toys R Us.  With that said, I am parting it out and selling individual floors on my Bricklink.  The 2nd and 3rd floors are $75 each and the 1st floor is $90.  View it here by visiting my Bricklink site: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=KyleJohnson11. I have some Pirates of the Caribbean sets that I have parted out and listed on there.  Be sure to check it out!

LEGO Store San Jose, CA
I was in San Jose, CA earlier in the week traveling for business and stopped by the Santa Clara LEGO Store in the Valley Fair Mall.  I filled a Pick-A-Brick cup.  I got some good 4x4 green and brown plates.  I also got a few 8x6 white plates for our Christmas scene.  Overall it was a nice store.  They were all out of Series 3 Minifigures but had a box of Series 4 out.  I randomly grabbed a Hockey Player so I was very pleased :)

That's about it from the LEGO world in the Pacific Northwest.  I am always looking to make trades so please check out my Haves and Wants lists!

Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment