Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Monday's Mail Day

Monday was a wonderful day for mail. I received a long awaited package from the UK from a friend on Brick Set.  It included a gift for out 7 week old son and the Limo Helicopter set #3222.  The other package came from Plastic Bricks Direct.  It included a ton of parts for the passenger car portion of Holiday Set #10173.


Two partially build passenger cars for #10173.
There still are some key pieces I need for the passenger cars including the slopes for the roof and frames for the windows.  I created an excel spreadsheet to track my progress and cost per car.  I currently have 59% of the pieces for one car. I also have a PDF of the parts needed for the car.  I can send it to anyone who would like to help out. I am willing to trade anything on my BrickLink store.


Ultimately I would love to have three passenger cars attached to the little engine.  Hopefully by the time Brick Cascade rolls around I am able to have it up and running.  I would like to have a Christmas/Winter Village set up for it.


Instruction booklet from #3222. I look forward to building this after Christmas.
Unfortunately I will be slowing down with LEGO for right now.  I need to be studying and passing some of my CPA exams.


Kyle


P.S. when shopping on Amazon, please click on the image below first. A percentage of your purchase will be kicked back to Sport Bricks. I appreciate your help in supporting my LEGO Hobby/Addiction :)



No comments:

Post a Comment