Friday, December 9, 2011

Great Mail Day From BrickLink

Today I received two packages in the mail. Both came from BrickLink, one trade, one purchase.

The haul contained pieces I am seeking in order to recreate set 10173 Holiday Train. I got 4 Train Plates, 18 Train Wheel Sets, 4 red Train Baseplates (6x28), and 9 middle pieces (for the train middle section). Although the set only calls for 2 6x28 pieces, I will be using the two extras to make two additional passenger cars.

Tomorrow I should be getting about 40% of the pieces to build the passenger car from Plastic Bricks Direct. In addition to the passenger car parts, all the train boogies are coming plus 4 extras for the extra cars I want to build.

I've been scanning the Eurobricks forums looking to see how people have motorized their trains using power functions. I'll post my research and method once the time comes.

Just wanted to give a shout out to the two stores I bought/traded with: Blackrock's Blocks and Thorz BrikTopia.

Look forward to more posts as orders come in. For now enjoy the picture with today's loot!

Kyle

1 comment:

  1. just couldn’t leave your website before telling you that we really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors… Will be back often to check up on new posts.

    Golfers

    ReplyDelete